Friday, June 13, 2014

Some People Wanted a Bit of Proof, So Now What Do You Believe?

Okay, some people have said they didn't believe a lot of the profiles winning on Tuck My Fans in With Business are fake profiles. I went down through the reviews and pulled a bunch from those with fake profiles (many of them pulled were from those who have been cash winners). There is also one review from Tuck me in Blankets that came from a fake profile (most of the others left reviews on that page as well).


When you pull up the profiles for these people, they were made in groups of at least 2 at various times over the past couple of years. I have grouped them by the date they were created.

September 5, 2012




September 28, 2012







September 5, 2013




February 6, 2014





Sharon Reed, at one time, had been listed on the URL for Jake Crandall, but has since had the URL changed. Notice the address lines on the screenshots below.



This info came just by picking up on when groups of profiles are being made in connection to one person (Tara), all with no profile picture, fake profile pictures, or stolen profile pictures. Still think her giveaways are legit??
Update 6/15/2014 11:30pm:
I posted the link to this blog post in the comments on the reviews from all the above listed "people" on the Tuck me in Blankets page and when I went to the page moments ago, Tara had removed the reviews section from the page. I then went to the Tuck My Fans in With Business page and repeated the process. Let's see if she removes the reviews section from that page as well.

Update 6/15/2014 11:47pm:
The reviews section for Tuck My Fans in With Business has been removed!

Update 6/16/2014 05:43am:
Just a tidbit of interesting info that further proves the fake profiles belonged to Tara ~ I had posted the link to this blog post on the review from Margy Linares on the Tuck My Fans in With Business page several days ago and it didn't trigger Tara to remove the reviews section (and Margy's review was one of the most recent reviews). However, when the link was posted to the reviews posted by the fake profiles, it triggered an immediate response from Tara. Things that make you go hmmmm.

No comments: