Thursday, April 24, 2014

Most Recent Additions to the Blog Lists

Here are the most recent additions to the blog lists. As always, if it says "full explanation on the list entry" in parentheses, you will need to go to the list and read the entry to find out more. Don't comment on my page to ask why they are listed if you don't go read the entry. Thank you!

Disappointing Vendor List


1. Baby Ruth Designs - owner Leisha Eskew Cable

2. I Am A Mother To An Angel - owner Kerin Lee - who also runs I Am A Daddy To An Angel, admins the closed group Raising Rainbows by I Am A Mother To An Angel, and runs the website I Am A Mother To An Angel
3. Peanut Butter n Jewels - owner Meghan Crawford Smothers


Bad Vendor List


1. CHUNKY BEADS buy in bulk group - admin Ashley Reeves - also owns/operates 'Lil Muffinheads (TM) and is the admin of the group Ribbon deals

2. Rose Davis - owner of Mommy and Me hair accessories, co-admin of the closed group Two Mommy's Hideaway for Buy Ins & Destash, and former co-admin of the closed group A mommy's place to destash and wholesales


Beware List

(full explanation on the list entry)

1. Holly Feister - former admin of the closed group Party Train 2014, admin of the following groups: Mother's Day Exchange 2014, Vendor Auction 2014, From A-Z Sales!, and Holly's Garage Sale - also a Jewelry In Candles Rep, Jamberry Nails Consultant, and Our Hearts Desire Consultant

2. I Am A Mother To An Angel - owner Kerin Lee - who also runs I Am A Daddy To An Angel, admins the closed group Raising Rainbows by I Am A Mother To An Angel, and runs the website I Am A Mother To An Angel
3. One Woman Many Ideas Giveaways (closed group) - admin Andrea Richards Henry - also runs One Woman Many Ideas
3. Tuck My Fans in With Business - owner Tara Tucker (profile 1) - also has another personal profile under Tara Tucker (profile 2) - also has the pages Tuck me in Blankets, Jump On In Ladders & Networking, My Little Networking Page: Fans are Magic, We love Escaladders to Escalate fans, and the group Tuck My Fans in With Business and Ladders!


Updates to Some Already on the Lists


1. Crochet Magic by Laurie (Bad Vendors list) - Dreamland Supplies & More added.

2. Picture Me Models - owner Dakri Tyson Lukowski (Vendors/Pages Requesting Payments to Be Gifted list) - Removed.

No comments: