- Caution! Fake Fans & Bad Vendors Blog
- Removal from blog lists
- Fake Fans
- Disappointing Vendors
- Bad Vendors
- Beware! Use caution when dealing with these vendors/people
- Imitation is the best form of flattery...or is it?
- Bad Buyers
- Vendors/Pages Requesting Payments to Be Gifted
- Vendors/Pages Charging PayPal Fees
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Oh Yes, I Get Mail
Sometimes, I get complaints and the complainants aren't happy when I don't agree with them. Here is one recent example. I have hidden the identity of the complainant and those she made the complaint about since it was an unfounded complaint. It's always amusing to me that people praise me for having the Caution! page unless I disagree with them or deny a complaint, such as in this case. Then the false accusations tend to fly.