Saturday, March 16, 2013

Proof Page Problem

I have been thinking about how to set up the new proof/evidence page. I had decided that it would be a limited time exposure for the presentation of evidence. The evidence would only be up until the next blog list update. After that, it would be taken down and replaced by the new additions to the list.

Unfortunately, I've already hit a brick wall. I'm finding that some people do not want their screenshots put on the blog for everyone to see, despite that there are many of you who would like to see them. That is their right to not have them published. Therefore, I feel it best not to make a proof/evidence page, at least not at this time. It may be something I revisit later in the future, but this doesn't seem to be the time for it. I'm sorry. Thank you for understanding.

No comments: