Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Facebook is Experiencing Technical Difficulties

To any of you who may see this: Facebook is currently experiencing technical difficulties due to updating. Some pages and some profiles are being affected while others aren't. Unfortunately, my page is one that is being affected. I am unable to get into my inbox to read your messages (messages won't load) or post messages on the wall (post button won't work). I can, however, reply to hidden messages you try to post on the wall. I just can't allow them to go through to the wall because the drop down menu won't even show! Yes, Facebook is being a major pain currently! If anyone sees this message, please alert others to go to the blog and read this message (and not on my page because I am unable to access the drop down menu to allow it to go through to the wall thanks to Facebook ~ lol). Thanks!

No comments: